The safety of patients and staff is paramount during this Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. The situation is constantly being monitored and we follow the advice from Public Health England and the Royal Colleges.
Outpatients and theatres are now open.
Appointments can be made by calling 01903 500 345
Please read and follow the advice below before your attendance at Panacea.
- Please do NOT attend if you or any members of your household have any symptoms of Corona Virus infection including, temperature, cough, loss of smell and taste, or any flu like symptoms. Also, if you have been in contact with an infected person. In such cases you need to isolate for 14 days.
- We advise patients to enter Panacea on their own, unless they need assistance from family or friends.
- We ask all accompanying personnel to return and wait in their vehicle on the day of the appointment.
- It is advisable that you wear a face mask for your appointment.
- Please use the hand gel provided at the entrance or wash your hands thoroughly on arrival.
- Respect social distancing of 2 meters at the clinic (apart from the clinical staff attending to you).
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your allocated appointment time. This will help us maintain social distancing and allow the staff to disinfect equipment between patients.
We will be undertaking a thorough hygiene protocol between each patient. Staff will be wearing protective PPE. Patients will be seen individually for their own protection.
For further guidance please see the following publications: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home/staying-safe-outside-your-home